The Hutech International Group of Companies were established to provide a sustainable business base for Small Micro and Medium Enterprises (SMME’s) and entrepreneurs within the Human Resources industry to stand together and provide a competitive force to traditional role players in the industry.
- Established in 1998;
- National Footprint in South Africa;
- Consultants across the spectrum of Human Resources and Technical Subject Specialists;
- Ability to Service across Multi-disciplined Client Bases;
- Award nominee for Recruiter of the Year award 5 (five years consecutively);
- Registered on the South African Central Supplier Database (MAAA0088827);
- Registered as a Private Employment Agency / Temporary Employment Service at the Department of Labour;
- Qualified as one of South Africa's Top Empowered Organisations by Top Empowerment Summit & Awards;
- Awarded “Best HR Outsourcing & Consultancy Firm in Gauteng” by MEA Markets Magazine
- Level 2 BBBEE Contributor with a Procurement Level of 125%.
The business model was designed to address the day to day business limitations SMME’s are faced with:
- Limited capital means to expand business base
- Costly infra structure
- National Footprint
- Enhanced service levels to client
- To compete with established role players in the industry
- Black Empowerment Business Model.
The dynamics of the business model is vested in the following:
- Black Empowerment at Group Level which will be transferred to provincial level
- Phased approach to ownership with initial infra structure support from the Group
- All units to participate on national vacancy data base, thus enhancing their respective income potential with no capital outlay
- Administrative and financial support to provinces
Growth as a company
Hutech will survive not because it's long established but because there are people in it, people whom eat, live and make future dreams come true for themselves and the organisation.
The Hutech International Group directors were subjected to a stringent selection process and commitment to company values:
- Integrity and honesty in working practices;
- The enhancement of small medium enterprises and job creation;
- Committed to transformation and ‘making a difference’;
- Client dedication and service delivery; and
- Business Ethics.
The Board's composition represents diversity and specialist knowledge as required for the company's strategic and operational requirements.
BA Honours Industrial Sociology, University of Zululand, 1994
A results driven, self-motivated and resourceful individual with a proven ability to develop and strengthen management teams in order to maximise company profitability and efficiency. Possessing excellent communication skills and able to establish sustainable and profitable relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders across the world.
Mr Hlatshwayo is a National Coordinator for the South African National Military Veterans Association (SANMVA), and former Deputy Chair for the National African Federated Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NAFCOC).
MCom, University of South Africa, 1990
Basil Muller is a qualified Industrial Psychologist with more than 25 years experience in the human resources environment.
Was involved In the Human Resources field as registered Industrial Psychologist and as mentor for the South African Board for Personnel Practitioners, Basil strives to position the human resources function as an added value component and vital to any organisation's business strategy.
He started in the mining Industry and later joined the Denel Group of Companies at Kentron, where he was involved in designing Human Resource systems to complement the required service levels.
Basil, believing that an effective personnel practitioner must be exposed to various Industries, left the highly secretive Denel environment to become part of the flamboyant world of the Financial Services Industry - Bankorp Life which later formed part of ABSA. During this period, he established a national human resources service entity for Bankorp Life.
In 1996, after leaving the corporate world, he was Instrumental in designing an Integrated organisation development model, with Information Technology and Engineering process interventions.
Basil, is the founder of Hutech International and has a passion to support Individuals and SMME's in South Africa and is a staunch believer that people can take charge of their own destiny.